Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

Finally started...

Ok, so i've been meaning to start sewing this quilt together which I cut all the pieces up for and everything like... a couple of months ago :T... slow, I know.. anyhows, I finally started sewing the bits together and thought since i'm practicing getting into the habit of posting- why not share it with the world wide web! 

So here are some sneaky peeks of what's to come... not much to go on now that I look back on it.. but hey.. you'll just have ta wait n see :D 


Also... it turns out that sewing in a long straight line is trickier than I rememeber.... and that sewing triangles... is even more so apparantly... ah well, it will have that lovingly unique feel to it :) 

I have also been listening to She & Him christmas songs again....obsessive much?


No comments:

Post a Comment