Pages

Monday 28 November 2011

I've not forgotten...

...just been a bit busier than I imagined in the last few weeks :D How's it all going folks? Getting your winter selves in check??

Lately.... i've still been working on sewing together my blanket :P I must say it's taken me longer than I thought and is more mathematical than I also imagined it'd be... anyways..hence lack of posting... don't worry.. am coming up with a mega one soon... so be prepared!! (it may be superawesome!!! or just me droning on about rubbish... we'll see, either way...be prepared :D) haha...

Here's something I drew whilst inbetween designing some greetings cards (coming soon for sale from eljubbly!) How exciting, I know!!! Don't ask me what I was thinking about, maybe an idea for a future comic. Aaaand... another peek at my blanket- it's seemingly more colourful than I imagined too... haha... Anyways.. until the next!
Mel xx

oOoOooo.......



No comments:

Post a Comment