Pages

Friday 11 November 2011

So...

...Apologies must be made for a such a long period of absence from le blog... Must make it a point to try and share more... after all, what's the saying? Sharing is caring... does that even work here...? Hmm....


 Anyhoooos... 'nuff about that... Today's post will be short and sweet as I have spent the better part of an hour trying to tweak the site so :P I have included a quick peek at a birthday sketch I did for papa.C- I call it Guinness Balloons!



Also... I have been currently listening to some christmas She & Him songs... courtesy of Lindesy's recommendations... I must say this is furthering my lady-crush on a certain Miss.Deschanel... must get onto that New Girl tv series soon! :D And in regards to the christmas music- yes, I realise it's a tad early... but am trying to get myself some holiday inspiration for some future projects :D (watch this space y'all!) Plus, my local Starbucks has already started playing xmas tunes which has set me a little off track.. no excuse I know..but still...

I got a little distracted in putting this post together, but in keeping with the christmas early prep mode.... you may enjoy watching this...



...these jibjabs never fail to make one laugh :) Who knew we were such talented singers and dancers though! Check it yo! Until next time- Mel x

No comments:

Post a Comment